The best kevin durant quotes about basketball, family and faith
1. I don’t know what I will do tomorrow. I just know for sure that I will still play basketball.
2. My style has changed and evolved mainly because I have grown and become confident in myself.
3. You know, I think people should watch women play basketball. It’s more attractive.
Quotes by Kevin Durant – Oklahoma City Thunder
4. I just want to grow spiritually with God. I maintain this stance, trying to continue with more sincerity.
5. I’ve tried a long way to be my best, but I think my time has come. And I’m starting to succeed.
6. I’m not the type to brag or think I’m better than the whole team.
7. When people get used to something, they want you to do it forever.
8. With everything I do, I just want to be myself.
9. There are many people who doubt me. They push me every day to be myself.
10. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.
11. It is difficult to play well, but it is easy to work hard.
12. Trust me, I’ve learned what failure feels like. But I think in the end, it just makes winning easier.
13. I’m just trying to grow up. One thing I tell myself is, don’t care who people say is the best player.
14. In this tournament, experience is very important.
15. With a versatile player, there is no place on the field where you cannot pass the ball to him. You can do anything.
Kevin Durant quotes about basketball and life
16. I know hard work helps me stand here. And the day I stop working hard, it will all be gone.
17. It feels great to be part of history.
18. Chemical catalysts are very important. If you like your teammates, it will be easier to play with them on the field.
19. I failed many times and stood up again. I went through the most difficult times with my family, but… I’m still standing here.
20. Everything in life, I must have. It is not natural to receive it if not out of pity. I don’t want it this way.
21. When you surpass everyone, you can do anything.
22. Basketball is a place for me to inspire people.
23. I am a basketball player. It’s what I do and I love it but it’s not really me. I’m good at many other things too.
24. Everything has been a whirlwind since I entered the tournament and everything feels like a dream, so I feel very lucky to be in this position.
25. My craziest dream is when I’m awake.
A few more quotes from Kevin Durant
26. I’m busy in the game when I have to defend, attack, and counter, but I really want to be a good teammate in general. Help your teammates play better on the field to win more football matches.
27. The outfit doesn’t make me… If I like it, that’s all that matters. It’s not about clothes. It’s about who I am and how confident I am.
28. I looked at my jersey and the NBA logo, I was like, “I didn’t think I was here.”
29. I just pointed at my teammates in a matter-of-fact way, without even saying that I was on top.
30. I learned how to pass the ball very early. One thing I always know is how to find holes.
31. You know, I don’t want to stand out too much
32. My mother wants to make sure I’m dedicated to everything I do and that I’m doing it right.
33. I feel like I’ve proven myself over the last five years that I can be one of the top players in the league.
34. I heard a few times, in 3 or 4 years, this match is for you. I do not like it. Because I think now is just the beginning.